stuff diy

Much safer to use the self tapper method. Which is why I recommended it.

Gentle tapping on a screwdriver isn't going to cut steel easily. And I prefer to use my expensive screwdrivers for screws.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You had it easy. I've got to cut up a 2500l plastic oil tank into sections no larger than 16"x16" 'cos the local recycling facility won't take it otherwise. Where are all those pesky fly-tippers when you need one? ;-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Freecycle, people tale all sorts. Who knows, someone might roof their shed with it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Couldn't you rent it out as a bedsit?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

That's only a problem if you needed to weld it together again.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

No Romanians in my area, I'm afraid.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

nope fitted in the back of my wagon r and too the dump...after harvesting all the fittings.....and no size restriction either ......you should see how removing it opens up the loft for more storage....even used the spur that was used for the electric immerse to wire up loft lights....with two 30 w led bulbs it is like daylight up there .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

don't laugh before I retired I had to remove 13 Poles that were living in loft ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Ah. A multipole switch.

Reply to
Bob Eager

There's a club on the Finchley Road that advertises "Pole and Table Dancing". The Poles are jolly people, who love to dance, but I've never seen a table dance.

Reply to
GB