Strange request - Ben Huggins mug?

Sorry for the odd request. But while watching the Ben Huggins Project on Sky the other week I noticed he had a nifty yellow mug.

It was yellow with loads of dirty marks all over it (fake of course). Anyone know where to get these from, aside from trying to get my local mechanic to produce an authentic one for me!

Again, Sorry for the odd request & TIA Mark

Reply to
Mark H

Now I saw one of these, with the big oily finger marks on it, in a gift and novelty shop in Scarborough, only a few weeks back, so they are available here. I'll keep my eyes and ears open to see if I can find them again.

Reply to
BigWallop