Stanley intellisensor pro 077 200

I have borrowed a Stanley intellisensor pro 077 200 as I need to hang some big stuff and would like to screw into the stud rather than the plasterboard.

However there are no instructions...

Can anyone please give me a quick run through on how the thing works?

Ta

DavidD

I have a different make, but I assume they are all similar, place the unit against the wall at a point you know nothing is behind, turn on the unit and keep it on, move it to the left or right till the lights come up, when the number of lights peak, mark that point on the wall, move further and when the lights start to reduce mark again, the stud centre is between the marks

hth mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful