stains on cabinet kitchen......pls help

We have some very light colored wooden kitchen cabinets with transparent poly paint.

We seem to have some stains...the stains are white in color

Are these water stains ?

How does one get rid of these stains ?

Can anyone pls help me ....

Where do I start ? is there a liquid that I can apply that will get rid of these stains ?

I am not very handy so pls help me.

Thanks

Kim

Reply to
kimshapiro100

Assuming the stains are under the poly film, try applying a hot iron to a couple of layers of kitchen towel. There are other things to try if that doesn't work, but this is the simplest. Did you apply the finish?

Reply to
Stuart Noble