Spraying contact adhesive

I am about to refurbish our shower and that will include removing th

old tiles and replacing them with PVC sheet panels. The wall is woo studding so I shall have to replace the plasterboard as well.

That's a fair sized area to fix the PVC to, so is there some form o contact adhesive available in the form of a spray? I haven't been abl to locate anything suitable

-- snipped-for-privacy@cullerne81.freeserve

Reply to
petecullerne81.freeserve.2ba2v

EvoStick make some that used to be available in B&Q. If they have it, it will be fairly widespread -to coin a phrase.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Most contact adhesive is petroleum based. spraying it would be a no,no. The slightest spark from a light switch would cause an explosion, not to mention the fumes on the breathing .

Reply to
keith_765

Odd, because most places sell it nonetheless.

see Screwfix item 13636 for example.

Reply to
Steve Walker

SAFETY DATA SHEET STICK 2 SPRAY CONTACT ADHESIVE Page 1 Issued: 27/9/2003 Revision No: 2

  1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBSTANCE / PREPARATION AND OF THE COMPANY / UNDERTAKING Product name: STICK 2 SPRAY CONTACT ADHESIVE Product code: CONSPRAY5 Use / description of product: Highly flammable or extremely flammable. Harmful.
Reply to
keith_765