Source for sectional "round the corner" garage doors

as the title says really ? Does anyone know where I could get spares (including the door leaves) for one of these beasties ?

I've just read the thread on "DIY - electronic garage door" and looked at all the links ther, but no joy.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jethro_uk

If it's the type I'm thinking of the manufacturers are Hillaldam-Coburn

for Cornaway 210 system. I'm pretty sure you can buy spares, but I don't think they sell the door leaves.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Taylor