Sound proofing?

'Your house needs to be big to contain your mouth.'

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

When people say "I can't believe...", they're usually saying more about their own lack of imagination than anything else.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

I can reassure you that NYC is as tight on space as any UK city.

Reply to
GB

led up a gravel drive, the American says "Why does your house have two front doors ?". The middl

e manager was mortified and shortly sold his semi and moved to a detached house.

An American visitor called my reasonably sized kitchen, "A one person kitchen, that's for sure."

And can you sort out your line length?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

There's nothing wrong with my line length.

Reply to
Huge