Solvent for parcel tape residue?

That's the limonene stuff I mentioned...probably cheaper from CPC...!

Reply to
Bob Eager

...probably cheaper from CPC...!

Actually, there's not much in it: CPC seems to stock several different versions, but they're all five pounds or so, presumably plus postage; the Maplin aerosol (the same size) was £5.99 from my local shop.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

For this sort of thing I generally get acceptable results from cooking oil. The main thing is you have to scrub gently (eg toothbrush or rub with your finger), it doesn't come off straight away. Then use neat washing up liquid to clean off the oil. Particularly useful if you don't have any cleaning products to hand.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos