Sold House Prices

Any suggestions for a good, complete, free listing of Land Registry Sold House prices? I've tried Mouseprice and Zoopla but both had gaps in the records - specifically the houses I was interested in.

I don't know whether these websites are screening the results from me (maybe wanting me to pay to see what I'm really interested in? Though I'd have expected an obvious link to make a payment if they did) or why they should be incomplete. Just as a test, I searched for a house that I'd personally bought in 2000 and sold again in 2011 and for which I have the LR paperwork and neither transaction appeared on either of those sites.

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

I've used ourproperty.co.uk for a while, mainly to setup alerts for sales in certain areas, but I think you can do a straight search by postcode, they tend to lag about 2-3 months behind the actual sale though, and the online land registry only started a few years ago.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Every house that's been bought and sold in my road since 1996 is on Zoopla.

Reply to
pcb1962

Try this one -

you need to register, no big deal.

Reply to
scorched

This is the last one I used

Arfa Daily

Nethouseprices and rightmove both have sold prices. They probably all link to the same land registry database.

Reply to
John Rumm

pay.http://www.landregistryservices.com/?gclid=CPSC89L77bACFccJtAodwCZlwQ>>>> Cuts I expect.

and got to the .gov.uk for cheaper ones.

Reply to
mogga

one he linked to. It just re-inforces that they really don't have a clue.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Wrong,

But was never free and serves a completely different purpose.

The link you gave is not the "gov" one.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

If the data for the house that you want is missing from the "bulk" data, then it's missing

Some house are deliberately not included in the released data and there are some that are missed off by mistake.

So obtaining the correct data will require you to purchase the individual house data (which is usually correct) but it is the LR policy that is requiring you to do this, not the sites that you mentioned

tim

Reply to
tim....

one he linked to. It just re-inforces that they really don't have a clue.

Just like CompaniesHouse information. Buy it direct from HMG and it costs a pound a time. Some commercial sites charge 25 quid for the same info

tim MBQ

Reply to
tim....