"Sold" boards should only be allowed after exhange of contract

It isn't the estate agents doing this. It is the buyers. When having an offer accepted and ready to roll, I have always insisted as part of the offer that the board is changed to "Sold STC" and that no further marketing is done. I don't want to spend £££s on the survey and booking mortgages to find someone putting in a higher offer 2 months down the line because they saw the sign.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

They told me it was from well-rounded pigs. I thought they'd been looked after nicely. Like battery hens. I thought they were made in Taiwan, and really humane. That's when I still thought it was in Thailand. Well, you would, wouldn't you. It was ages before I realised that Santa was actually the milkman!

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell

I hope you've learned better on all counts!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Mike Mitchell" wrote | I thought they were made in Taiwan, and really humane. That's | when I still thought it was in Thailand. Well, you would, | wouldn't you.

Yes, I get confused about Thaiwanese restaurants.

| It was ages before I realised that Santa was actually | the milkman!

Santa's supposed to be your dad! Erm. Oh. Sorry. Would you like the number of a really good counsellor?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

No, I ended up being self-taught. The teacher was crap.

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell