Solar insolation during winter (solar thermal panels)

OK..

In fact i have a decent sized south facing wall they could hang on there if need be..

Yes i expect they will be fine there, its a very solid roof of decent size joists and covered with around 3/4 inch thick OSB stuff!

Well yes we can PC's are on most all day washing and such can be day done and what we don't use can be sunk into an electric fire or two to take a load of the bloody Gas bill:!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Yes, duly noted!..

Reply to
tony sayer

Ther was a small tv transmitter in Cormwall that had both a wind generator and a solar panel. Then, during a storm the blade came off the generator and fell smashing the solar panel.

Reply to
charles

I've seen these panels melt the snow on them.

Reply to
charles