small hex bolts - where to get

I need a range of hex bolts in A2 stainless with nuts. Diameter needs to be 0.5 to 5 mm and length 5 to 25 mm . Where can i get them ? .S Screwfix have some 5mm but thats it. Thanks Nick

Reply to
capnahab

RS Components have them either separately or in packs of mixed sizes.,

rswww.com

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yellow pages and then look under something like Engineering supplies ?......

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Try

I've found them very helpful in the past.

HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin