Small generator

Yes. Made live easier on several occasions.

You're right. The tampon needs to be just inside the hose to work properly.

Reply to
Graeme

In message , "dennis@home" writes

I'm not sure, to be honest. The tampon is a fairly tight fit in a half inch hose anyway, so probably does not need to expand.

Reply to
Graeme

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Pete Verdon saying something like:

Bloke I knew had a loco steam horn under the bonnet of his car, a lever valve down by the inner sill, and a dive cylinder in the boot. Fuck me, what a noise.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Hi Angela, If you want a very reliable generator that will last forever, go with a Honda EU line.

Reply to
micky

Hi Karen, I'd go with a Honda EU series

Reply to
micky

Homeownershub is getting worse not only have we a reply to a 13yo post but you cannot even get the OPs name right!

Reply to
Tricky Dicky