Slightly OT: Cleaning materials for screens

I always use screen protectors on my smartphone screen but even so, the finger marks can be quite intense. Not knowing what material screen protectors are made of (or the screen underneath the protector for that matter) I don't know what's safe to use - so what do you guys use?

TIA

Reply to
Dave

Boots Spectacle Cleaner spray works for monitors and phones - spray onto clean cotton handkerchief, not phone...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Cheers Tim, I'll get some of that then.

Reply to
Dave

No screen protectors, but a bunch of keys NEVER goes in the same pocket as the phone, only one 2mm scratch ain't bad for a 2 1/2 year old phone. I give it a squirt of IPA and a rub on my shirt when it gets bad enough that the touchscreen gets jittery.

Reply to
Andy Burns

First thing I bought for mine was a pack of screen protectors and a flip case. Means I can jam it into any pocket.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Lidl do spectacle cleaning wipes at a good price. They're individually sealed in foil.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

So so Aldi. Think it was 65p for 50 last time I got a load.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Reply to
Frank Erskine