Sleeved letter plates

After a minor incident involving our dog and the post being delivered, the internal letter plate on our front door has become detached.

It looks like I'll have to buy a complete new unit, as the plastic torsion bars (if that's the correct term) which attach the plate to the frame have snapped.

You'd think it'd be easy to buy a new one, but all the ones I can find have a black pastic surround (e.g.

I've tried the major DIY stores (i.e. B&Q, Homebase, Wickes), but they all appear to stock something similar to that above, and for an extortionate price.

Can anyone suggest somewhere that will sell me one with a gold-coloured frame for a reasonable sum?

Reply to
Eddie