Slablayer Advice

I was having a clear-out and found an unopened bag of Slablayer (a cement/sand mix for, er, laying slabs...) which states use by December

2007. Should I just chuck it out or will it keep a bit longer?
Reply to
Halmyre

Paper or plastic? Paper will have let moisture in, plastic might not have.

Has it set hard? If not, you're in with a chance, though the strength might not be as specified.

Reply to
John Williamson