Silicon bead tools

I just bought a set today too, Screwfix. Worked out a lot better than my finger would have. The only grief I had was with the grout between the tiles. A tiled wall above a work surface, as I went past each line of grout a bit of silicon was forced up there, seems to peel off again when partially set though. Now looking forward to re-doing the seal around the edge of the bath! Sad the things DIYers look forward to doing eh?

Reply to
Bill

Look at:

the Karl Dahmn is is supposed to be the best.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Doctor Drivel

Same here, I'm afraid. I made what I thought was a reasonable job of the seal around the bath. Now I look at the superb job the Fugenboy did last night behind the washbasin, and I know my partner will expect me to re-do the bath to the same standard, ;-)

Reply to
Bruce

£10 is cheap enough, but £7.95 for delivery?
Reply to
Bruce

They are available in other places. The inferior Fugenboy was £15 not long ago. This is the best.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I am not commenting on the quality of the item, just the ridiculous charge for delivery.

Reply to
Bruce

Yet something else you 'know' by just reading an advert, given your history.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please eff off as you are a total idiotic plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Video here

really do work as shown on the video.