shower-pump/pump for cold water to shower only ?

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if I could use a single pump to boost pressure for cold water only. I have hot water of ok pressure coming from a combination boiler (which itself is fed by mains), but cold water for the bathroom is coming from a cold water tank in the bathroom (the bottom of the tank is barely higher than 4 feet from ground and if you hold the shower head higher than that = no cold water at all.

Now my idea was to use a single pump with negative head functionality to just boost the cold water, hoping it will nicely mix with the ok-pressured hot water and I will finally be able to have a shower...

Any ideas, recommendations, etc ?

Thanks

TR

Reply to
TR

As you no longer need a cold water tank (should have been disconnected when you had combi put in), wherever the two pipes are closest, your feed to the tank and the return, cut and join, thus removing the storage tank from the system.

Reply to
Dave Jones