Should we replace the electric shower or try to fix it?

lol. It would certainly wake you up. More seriously, stick with a plastic shower hose on electric showers. 240v through a metre or 2 of plastic pipe is way safer.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I've already received the spare part (wow that was quick). I assembled it in the shower and..... drum roll.

no leak any more... it works.

Thanks for the very useful help.

This guy here also helped me a lot:

Giulio

Taking a hot water shower after a long hectic day is not less than a blessing. Fortunately, in the UK, we have some best electric shower to intensifying bathing relaxation and showering experience. That?s why our expert team has researched and tried a lot of electrical power shower to find the best one.

bestelectricshoweruk

No it isn't.

Reply to
tabbypurr

I often think that spammers under invest in learning the language of their market. grin Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

You're simply wrong. Showers are waaaaay better than baths, and everybody knows that. Though not electric showers, as they only provide a feeble drop of water.

What difference does it make if you're Muslim, by the way?

Reply to
GB