electric shower: the heating component stays on when I shut the shower off

Hello,
after reinstalling the electric shower after installing shower back panels we are having a problem with it.
The shower is a galaxy aqua 3000, like this: http://www.showerdoc.com/galaxy-aqua-3000-electric-shower-post-2000-shower-spares
The shower works normally but then when we switch it off the water flow ends, but the heating system stays on making a boiling water sound, and it goes off only by moving the upper knob the one that operates the pressure switch.
What could be the problem?
Should I replace the pressure switch (8 in the diagram on the website)?
Thanks,
On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:57:36 -0800 (PST), Giulio wrote:

Possibly the knob was in the wrong position relative to the position of the switch when the cover was replaced. Remove the cover, put knob and switch on the same settings and replace the cover without letting either part move and see if that works.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

I would agree with that. I imagine the orientation of the cam is allowing either or both of the heater switches to be closed while leaving the water-valve switch open.
--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 23:29:24 +0000, Graham. wrote:

Having had some sleep - and got rid of the 8.4% Kwak beer - surely the pressure switch should cut the power when the water is off, regardless of the switches.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away