Should I put a thermometer in the loft?

So? A hell of a lot more people probably had no problems whatsoever.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

I find it surprising that there seem to be no reasonably-priced WiFi thermometers or weather stations, connecting to a PC rather than a "base station".

I would have thought that would actually be easier to manufacture, since the WiFi interface is used so widely.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy