Servis 261 fan belt

This is a round belt of length 86cm and a diameter of 4.5 to 5.0 mm of what looks like neoprene similar to a very large "O" ring. This belt may of course be stretched and drives a fan from the motor.

Can I get a replacement or an equivalent? Are there any "elastic" or "stretch" belts up to the job? And where can I get one?

Reply to
Fred

seems far too long. The old belt is just 86cm.

The site also mentions a tensioner which I don't recall seeing. I need to go and have another look!

I have found a belt on another site but it seems to be the drum belt.

Reply to
Fred