Scruffy bastards

Customers having an extension built that let their dogs shit all over the house.

You cannot work in a house like that.

Any way I scooped the shit up using the baking tray from their oven, threw the shit into the garden and put the baking tray back into the oven.

Fuck em.

Reply to
ARW

Why throw the shit into the garden?

Reply to
Richard

Well I hope you wiped the remains of the shit off the tray with one of their towels before returning it to the oven, otherwise someone's going to get a bad case of the runs. ;-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Good thing Glasgow's such a haven of gentility then. All afteroon tea and opening doors for each other.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

which is more than you'd get in Edinburgh ...

Doors? There's posh, still having doors.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

You'll have had it beside the band in Cranston's or Crawford's, nay doubt?

Reply to
Graham.

Ah'm mair a sausage roll frae Gregg's at Binns Corner

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Is there a Gregg's at Binn's Corner now? That would have been handy when I lived at Shandwick Place.

Reply to
S Viemeister

How about a nice cup of tea late Saturday night outside a cafe on the Lothian Road?

Or perhaps not.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Late Saturday night, I would have just been leaving Sandy Bell's.

Reply to
S Viemeister

On the corner of 2 Shandwick Place (built by Sydney Mitchell & Wilson in 1901, used to be the the RBS / Santander).

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I had an account at that bank, but it was the National Commercial back then. I opened my account there, because it was the first bank I came to when I walked out my front door (24 Shandwick Place).

Reply to
S Viemeister