Scandinova cooker

Had a minor but potentially expensive cooker incident today. The cooker bought from Comet a couple of years ago, has a glass lid tensioned by springs. A few days ago the lid spring tension was lost and the lid wouldn't stay so I decided to fix it which I did, no problem. Just getting ready to fit to lid back onto the cooker and, on giving one of the hinges a final tap into place ( and it was a tap) the glass popped into 2300 pieces. Air was blue. Could do with a replacement. I can imagine the price sourced via Comet or then again they may not even do it. Are there any good cooker breakers as in car breakers anywhere in the UK? Anyone got one they are binning? It's a Scandinova GF60DOS/S. Set of front knobs would be useful too. £65-00 for a set of 6 (12 pieces).

Reply to
wounded horse