Sandstone sills at the back of house.

just filling in the chipped sections with "dry wall adhesive" because I know this will form a better bond and sets rock hard. Tried to scrape a section of it and its stuck firmly to the sandstone. ;-) I've just checked it and rubbed it down and its as smoothe as my backside when I was a baby. Will give it a coat of primer when the weather looks ok and a gloss finish coat.

I'll take some pics of it before primer and the gloss finish.

Reply to
George

Do you think it'll stand the rain?

Reply to
stuart noble

Under the paint? yeah

Reply to
George

I'm happy with that

When ya go to the pics,click on em to enlarge. Just need the gloss coat now. ;-)

George

Let's hope it survives better than the paint on the brickwork

Reply to
stuart noble

Thats a job for next year. ;-) the render has to come off first.

Reply to
George