S&P bathroom fan

I wonder if anyone has one of these fans, and can tell me how to open it. Does the front panel just pull off?

I have an S&P fan in my bathroom, which has become very noisy, and I need to open it and possibly replace it if necessary. Unfortunately the bathroom has been tiled around the fan, and this has made it difficult to see exactly how to get at it.

Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

Reply to
Timothy Murphy