Roller Sleeve Advice

Hi,

Can anyone please advise which is the best type of roller sleeve to use with water based eggshell paint?

Cheers.

Reply to
Distorted Vision

Personally, I prefer fluffy to foam. Who wouldn't?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

pure sheeps wool - they're dearer than imitation but work out cheaper in the long run because they last longer and don't waste as much paint, that is to say, they are easier to clean out after use. IME they also give a better finish.

Reply to
Phil L

Last time I painted with such paint, I used a microfibre roller sleeve. I found it fine for the job but no idea if something else might be better.

Specifically:

[I happen to get a staff discount on these products. Other makes may be available.]
Reply to
Rod