RJ45 Sockets - which way up?

Using these http://www.kenable.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath "_251&products_id679
All my CAT5e cable arrive from the bottom of the boxes (under the house).
Only way to feed the cable to the socket is from the bottom (as in the photo above).
But then I have a problem:
The loops for securing the cable with a cable tie is at the top (as in the photo), so if the cable arrives from the bottom then there is no way of securing it unless I fold it on itself after connecting the pins, and fit the socket with the socket at the top, and the label at the bottom...
I assume that the least bad solution is to leave the socket below the label and not secure the cable?

That's perfect, you want about 4" of slack inside the backbox as a 'service loop'[1], the cable enters at the bottom, loops up the back then descends to the strain relief (cable tie point) from the top.
If you fancy, you can screw the frame to the backbox first, wire to the module, cable tie it then clip the module in from the front, tucking the cable as you go.

That would be a very bad idea.
[1] For future maintenance and f'ck ups.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .

I know what you mean. You might find the answer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeyOnNple4M

responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/rj45-sockets-which-way-up-782715-.htm DA wrote:
JoeJoe wrote:

You can do it without strain relief on either the socket or its back box. CAT5E cable is not too rigid and will be held securely in place by the little plastic clips that snap ontop of the IDC (pushdown/punch-down) contacts. Just be sure to remove only enough outer jacket to be able to route pairs to their respective places on the contacts and not more than that - that would prevent the cable from bending too much at the point where the outer jacket ends.
Also, modular sockets such as this 8P8C usually get installed so that you plug the cord with the latch facing down. I admit it's a moot point for a socket with a cover like this one but you might want to do it just to be consistent. In an open socket positioned this way it would prevent dust and dirt as well as cleaning substances from collecting on the contacts when not in use.
On 23/01/2012 17:22, DA wrote:

Cheers for that.