Ring main...or not

In message , Lurch writes

Very easy for beginners to end up with shorted ends.

Proper assembly requires a bit of practice and an insulation tester.

Once you've done a few hundred you get used to it. :P

Reply to
Clive Mitchell

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 23:53:02 GMT, Clive Mitchell mused:

Just to confirm, I wasn't suggesting the OP actually reterminates any MICC, just that he has a look at what he can't do. ;)

I've still got my first 4 MICC pots from college (2L1.5). Perfect, and that was the first 4 of many more perfect terminations. :)

Reply to
Lurch

Ben, as you are discovering, Google groups is a poor way to contribute to Usenet. If your ISP (Be) dosn't offer a newserver, you can sign up for a free account with news.datemas.de or, if you dont mind paying a few Euros news.individual.net

Reply to
Graham