RGBW LED strip lighting - any good makes?

As we're doing the dormer now, I rather fancy some LED strip lights, set in the extruded ali channel you can get for them.

Probably use them as the main lights - 2 strips in each half of the ceiling at 1/4 and 3/4 spacing. At 1000lm/m they kick out more than enough light and the RGB option is kinda cool.

Been looking at these:

But has anyone had any good or bad experiences with any particular brands? Ditto controllers? Those custom controllers on the same page look pretty natural to operate and I like that the system is 24V rather than 5V or 12V (less volt drop on the cabling).

Reply to
Tim Watts

banggood is certainly cheaper. Buyer be cautious though.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr