Retractable Power Cord Reels

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:36:32 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
<snip>

Sorry - we don't buy from USA.
Geo

Since he/she is using the words 'Student' & 'University' I'd of thought he/she was BRITISH?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>
Can you give me full patent protection on any ideas I share with you?
At the very least, I would not wish to be charged for my own ideas if I shared them with you here (and hence for free) and then wanted to buy the product!
--
Rod

In article

The use of this sort of lead should be discouraged in a workshop. Wires trailing over the floor etc are a safety hazard. There should be adequate power sockets installed to prevent this. A reel is also a bad idea in a workshop. If the lead is not fully extended it will overheat at full load and could cause a fire. So for the odd use in a workshop an extension should not be on a reel.
--
*Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish *