Resurgence OT

All that stuff I was asking about on the salt residue from tropical storms... Category 4 cyclone Ernie 06-10 April 2017 with wind speeds peaking at 130 mph on the 7th has finally made it to Antarctica. It has been an interesting drive.

This may be the wrong forum but does anyone know how ALO1 can be the first Atlantic storm of the season when it is only a tropical depression and Matthew was a full hurricane a few weeks earlier?

Just asking. I know you won't have the answer but please don't let that stop you.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer