Resin for rot stabilisation

"stuart noble" >and I am a few months off 40 ........ perhaps I shouldn't tell you that

Psycho Sexual Relationship Therapy ...... I'm gonna unnerstan' those damn women if it kills me in the process ;-)

Reply to
Simon

Finding a cure for AIDS might be easier

Reply to
stuart noble

Wrong. This has been the highest humidity summer for a LONG time.

All my woodwiork inside EXAPANDED and the wood floor actually buckled.

Its gone back now the cold weather has come, along with central heating.

In winter, RH values inside a house are at their lowest. In sticky summers, at their highest.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Oh Dear, Sorry to hear about your Wood-i-work NP ;-)

The piece we were referring to was an outside piece. You're talking about inside wood, Inside humidity is higher in summers and lower in winters because of central heating. Outside wood-i-work is quite the opposite.

Reply to
Simon