Replacing sink waste pipe

I have a sink waste pipe that runs behind a run of units. The person who put it in did not clip it properly, or the clips have broken, and there are sags. Now the right way to do this is obviously to remove the units or perhaps the backs of the units and replace the pipe. Before doing that, is there any 'extra strong' waste pipe that doesn't need supporting so much? It would be easy to slip some new pipe in behind the units - I can take the plinth off and work it in from the far end. Any suggestions, please?

Reply to
GB

Cut a succession of suitable pieces of wood with a U cutout to support the pipe at intervals. Depending n the degree of access you have, making a base for each like an inverted T might save a lot of frustration as you manoeuvre them into place.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

"GB" wrote in news:4eb936de$0$2540$ snipped-for-privacy@news.zen.co.uk:

Copper pipe. Easily worked. Connect with universal plastic fittings.

Heliotrope Smith

This was out of sight, out of mind. The result is that the pipe is a bit bowed in place, so oit tends to silt up.

Reply to
GB