Repairing a split in plastic water butt

I think some sites delete any kind of HTML for security reasons. It could be a disguised link to a malicious site or an attempt to infect the server hosting the conversation. You can find the link if you search YouTube for "How to mend a water butt crack or hole using a milk carton". Alternately, I repeat the link here with " Z " stuck in every now and then so the computer won't recognise it as a link. If you remove all the spaces and capital Z letters you will have the link. www Z .youtube. Z com Z /watch?v=ShmtjwtsJFk&t=11s

Reply to
Tigertom

The HoH webpage has the link but they're trying to do fancy rendering of it (in JS I assume):

But it doesn't work. Which is about par for the course with HoH.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

I'm not sure what's going on here. HoH shows Tigerton's posting with the video ready to play in a small area, dated 7 Aug 4:44. The posting on here on UK D-I-Y is dated 7 Aug 19:31. The video on HoH plays fine in my Firefox. If you got a rotating arrow, I imagine there was some slow link while HoH acquired the video, and the arrow would eventually get replaced by the video I saw.

Reply to
Dave W