Really simple Point of Sale ap for Android

On 08 Jul 2019, Adrian Caspersz wrote (in article snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>):

Learning the times tables, however, does not. And it means that later in life you can do sums.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well, it gives you an opportunity for parody

Is this a Megger which I see before me, The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee. Thou marshall'st me the way that I was going; And such an instrument I was to use.

Not something I'd expect most of Adam's apprentices to come out with.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It's called a basic calculator.