Read It & Weep

Has anyone else noticed?

On the garden makeover series Weed It & Reap the flash git in the Audi always gets a 'local estate agent' in before & after to value the property.

They are all exactly identical! Same suit, same shirt, same tie, same haircut!

Doesn't matter if it's down south or up north, they all look the same and say exactly the same things in the same accent!

I'm starting to think they are all called Darren as well.

Is it me or is someone cloning estate agents?

Dave

Reply to
david lang

Well, if they are, then it should be easy to identify the nest and carry out realtorcide.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I vote we take off and nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 21:35:02 GMT, "david lang" scrawled:

Maybe the 'flash git in the Audi' has gone too far this time.

Reply to
Lurch

That conjures up images of sigourney weaver using a flame thrower on estate agents. Not sure I've got the right film though.

Reply to
Chris Hodges

Most people would use just the one pick, and recycle it to make further holes...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith

That could have been Terminator 2, where Arnie throws the biker on the griddle in the greasy spoon.

Reply to
Andy Hall

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 19:22:27 +0100, "Bob Smith" scrawled:

There's nothing like a proper loony to overlook the obvious.

Reply to
Lurch

Don't mess with Snow White.

Reply to