Re: What price should I sell van for ?

"The Rifleman" wrote in news:c98afu$is8$ snipped-for-privacy@news8.svr.pol.co.uk:

I've got a 1992/3 Elddis Tempest Ltd 5 Berth caravan that we simply > dont use , I am thinking of selling it, but I dont have a clue about > sensible prices, I cant find a guide for pricing and wonder if you folks > have any guidlines I can follow in setting a price. > Cheers > > >
2 bottle tops and dave fawthrops left nad.
Reply to
Illogic Bomb