Re: Re: B&Q spends £60m on relaunched website

In message , mike writes

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:50:40 PM UTC+1, newshound wrote: > >> SF started as a web business, so they put money and effort >> >> into it. > >I thought SF predated the WWW by ten years.

Yeah, I'm sure I remember getting their (and really was mostly just screws and related hardware etc. and much smaller..) catalogue in the late '80's or early '90's.

Ah yes, looking at their website, original co fomed in 1979, first mailorder catalogue 1987, first catalogue in Screwfix name 1992. Website launched in 1999

Reply to
Chris French