Re: OT Here is an example of pseudo science.

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel" saying something like:

There's a surprise.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

There is no surprise. I do not float to the ceiling.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

That's because you're not taking your meds ...

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, you always say that. Such fun. What a man! Always joshing. Maxie, I hope you have turned the corner and you stay on the straight and narrow. Fantastic.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No, that.s because he IS taking his meds.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

This Cambridge uni caretaker is very confused.He is also confusing Maxie when he really needs settling and proper guidance at this critical point in his recovery.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel