Re: IS BENNY HILL A POOFER?

Apparently, he didn't bother to cash his pay cheques. =A0When he died, a

> desk drawer full of them was found.

Yes; it seems he spoke fluent French and was fond of the sun, sea, food, wine and talent around Marseilles. And he couldn't be bothered to cash his pay cheques because he was too busy anonomously indulging himself. There was obviously a side of Benny that I hadn't appreciated.

Poofter indeed!

Reply to
Onetap

Women only, from what I've read.

Exactly.

Reply to
Onetap

They do, but the debt remains valid and actionable for 6 years. The executors just had to request replacements for all the cheques less than 6 years old.

Reply to
Onetap

Marseilles??? I hope it wasn't Arab boys he was interested in!

Or too rich to need them.

Reply to
The Peeler

Excellent.

He could have donated the money to charity, though. Since cheques are only valid for 6 months from the date of issue, I wonder if the money remained with the TV company?

Reply to
The Peeler

Ah, right. There's no way of knowing if his heirs did that.

Reply to
Morris Goodman