Re: Flame failure electrode question

I'll bet many more house fires have been caused by electric dryers! ;-) >

> Seriously though, there are so many failsafes I doubt very much that a gas > dryer is any more dangerous than an electric one. > > They certainly seem to be more durable. 21 years old and still going > strong.

My first lasted about that long. (Support spider for drum failed, If I'd known I could get one at the time it would have been repaired). It was replaced by an almost identical one. Both White Knight.

Their service/spares dept is excellent in my experience.

Reply to
me9