Re: Electrician's Box Sinker

I'm Sorry Andrew.........you can stop hitting me now.........ouch.........ooya.......ow! It works now, but when I tried it earlier it took me to a search page..........ow!...........ouch. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

Biff....smack.....wallop!

Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da ------ BATMAN! ;)

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our web site at

Andrew McKay

Looks like the Axminster one I used (very briefly).

Went through two red bricks OK, then into a blue engineering brick. Made it about halfway down, then the end fell off !

Reply to
Andy Dingley