Re: 'Earth' levels of TV cables.

I would imagine its a tad easier these days, they must be using flat panel monitors in new shops.

Reply to
Bazzer Smith

Have you ever tried lifting a PDP?

Reply to
Graham

reckon you'd put that down PDQ

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Indeed. I carried an 11/23+ out of the house and into the car, then into the Bletchley Park Computer Museum the weekend before last. It was only a 2U 19" rackmount. No disks, mind.

Reply to
Huge

Doesn't the floating point option make it lighter?

Reply to
Graham

Only up to a point.

Reply to