Re: dodgy diybanter !!

IE8 hasn't an option for reporting a site that steals content from Usenet,

>but it does give me the option to report them for phishing and malicious

software content.

so, I guess it's alright to tick those boxes instead. At every opportunity.

Can you please indicate where this option is as I can't seem to find it!

Reply to
The Other Mike

software content.

Rather well hidden IMO Tools - SmaerScreen Filter - Report This Website

Reply to
Graham.