Re: 2 horses electrocuted at Newbury races

Ha! Preety sure there is a roll of 120 film in all the stuff from my late fathers house. Tail out with the "exposed" sticky wrapped around. Who could develop 120 roll film thses days?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Liquorice" saying something like:

Piece of piss to diy if it's b&w and plenty still do colour.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

imagine there are cheaper places!

Reply to
Huge

=A34.50 dev only doesn't seem that pricey... or =A38.00 with a CD. Dad used to do his own developing a printing, not sure where the tanks are now but I doubt I could get the chemicals for less than those prices.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice