Raspberry blower of old London town

There was some hold-up to do with various certification and whether they actually needed any as a development board. There was also a manufacturing c*ck-up when the wrong LAN connectors were fitted. I assume this has all buggered their initial launch a little.

Paul DS

Reply to
Paul D Smith

My "invitation to order" came through only hours after I'd posted that! Spooky...

Delivery within four weeks it says.

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre

And they underestimated the demand.

I've finally got mine but haven't used it yet (no spare SD card or PSU). I am disappointed that it has no VGA output tho.

Reply to
Mark

UPDATE: Four weeks (and one day) later - got an e-mail to say it's on its way. I'm moist with excitement.

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre

Got mine at the end of last week... just need to get a HDMI lead so I can try it!

Reply to
John Rumm