Radiators warm using when only using DWH

I've recentlay had a new combi boiler installed. (arison ACO 32)

With the colder weather approaching we have started to use the central heating.

We have a room thermostat/timer in the living room which works fine and we have thermostatic vavles on the radiators, but we have noticed that when we have use the DHW for a say a shower, the radiators start warming up. Is this normal ?

Thanks in advance, Gavin

Reply to
Gavin