Quick wash on a washing machine.

Which were making the point about increased drying time. In that, they bunged in the tumble dryer citing extra drying time. They should have mentioned that an additional spin is probably cheaper that extra tumble drying. In their drivel, I don't see any actual energy and water consumption figures. That alone makes me wonder what they are trying to achieve.

Reply to
Richard

How is it inherently obvious? Time taken and energy used are nothing like in direct proportion - at least on my washing machine - and dishwasher come to that. 'Soak' seems to be a significant part of 'eco' and full programmes IME. Along with agitate and rinse.

Reply to
RJH

If only Volkswagen made washing machines

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

'Cos they tell you sod all.