Quartz Patio Heaters

Energy can be neither created or destroyed. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

then...........

I'd tell you, its easy enough, but your proposed purchase is irresponsible and harebrained. Let you be taxed.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

handsets

Yes, but at a different frequency, one not absorbed by brains to the extent 2.4GHz is.

The thermal effects are basically a non-starter, a seat in the sun will have way more thermal effect than any microwave heater. But microwave rf does affect chemical reactions, and is to some extent an ionising radiation.

It certainly doesnt take 200w, youd be cooking at that sort of output. I vaguely remember 5w on the one I tried.

lack of thinking probably

NT

Reply to
bigcat

cars are a huge benefit to our society, outdoor heaters are quite the opposite.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

then...........

I'd tell you, its easy enough, but your proposed purchase is irresponsible and harebrained. Let you be taxed.

NT

It wasn't a proposed purchase, I asked the group if anyone knew anything about them. I got a few useful answers and a few pathetic ones. If you really don't know how to make one for £20, just say so. As the saying goes "Put up or Shut up". jim

Reply to
Jim Crow

... but, more relevantly, entropy always increases.

Reply to
usenet

anything

already said no

Reply to
bigcat

anything

already said no

just as I thought then - all talk PLONK!!

Reply to
Jim Crow

Why do peeps want to sit outside freezing in spring and autumn when they can sit in their nicely centrally heated lounge and look at the garden? Are they secretly pikeys at heart?

Reply to
OldBill

You can't beat a secret pikey Dave...... Don't know if I dare switch my central heating on again........... Only asked what quartz patio heaters were like - and got accused of trying to destroy the planet...................... will I ever use my leccy screwdriver again?

Reply to
Jim Crow

funny.

Reply to